Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dream #110 (February 2, 2010)

Short, but interesting.


In last night's dream, I wandered about a post-apocalyptic Virginia Beach. Opposed to most post-apocalyptic worlds, this one was not that bad. Somehow everything regressed to pre-Industrial Revolutionary times, which was actually kind of nice. Though there were many smothering buildings all over the city, the air was somehow clearer. I kind of liked it.

Anyway, I was trying to find Caitlin Geeslin and Nathan Galvez, for Nathan and I were just returning from a long and tough journey. In my memory in my dream, I recalled that I had journeyed through many forests, across many great bodies of water, and through many odd villages. After sifting through all kinds of strange people (everyone looked homeless), I finally found Caitlin. She informed me that Nathan had never returned from the journey, which was horrible news. I didn't believe a word of it, so I continued to search through the many people in order to find him. It was then that I noticed Caitlin was the only female in the entire city.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment