Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dream #128 (February 20, 2010)

.


(The previous period is a bit of self-mockery). Last night I had a dream in which I was all over the place. I started out attending a basketball game in the middle of the night. This NBA game was at the Pacers' new gymnasium, and they were playing the Hornets (a team that I don't believe exists anymore). The gym was very cool, for it was in the middle of an opera house, complete with balcony seating and fancy decorations. Unfortunately for me, I had to sit in a stairwell at watch the game on a television because I had forgotten to bring my fancy clothes (this basketball game was quite a classy event). Kevin Chupp (former roommate) also forgot to dress up, so I had some company.

After watching this game for several minutes, I decided to go into the basement of the opera house, which looked very similar to the basement of Alik Hall (high school and college classmate). There I mixed myself a drink (it had no alcohol, only mixed fruits).

I suddenly had the urge to play some basketball myself, and that urge must have transported me to the next portion of my dream. I was in this large high school gym, and there was an intense game of 5-on-5 basketball going, in which I was playing. Unlike usual basketball, though, we were playing with food instead of a ball. It was weird and sloppy.

After the game, Kyle Heffelfinger approached me and asked if I would help him "beat the game." Wanting to help him, I followed him into a video game world. There Kyle ran around and destroyed 'bad guys' while I collected all of the floating tokens (which were brown and resembled Scooby Snacks). We played through many levels in this way, including a dark green forrest, a bright kitchen, and a blue land of glaciers.


I awoke while collecting tokens in the glacier world.

No comments:

Post a Comment