Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dream #198 (May 1, 2010)

Still short. This one isn't very good. Is my subconscious becoming less creative? Is it finally running out of material? Or is the well eternal?


I dreamed that I was in my bedroom. It was daytime, and I was standing on my fake wood floors, looking out my door at a celebration going on outside of my room. However, I did not exit and join in the fun. I missed out on the hors d'oeuvres (tiny sausages, which I enjoy eating) and carrots (which have lately become a favorite snack of mine). Many of my friends were outside, including Ben and Jen Smith, my older brother (Matt), Katelyn Presnell, my mother, Nathan Ferch (my neighbor), and my father.

I tried to listen in on conversations, but I could not hear much.


I eventually awoke, disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment