Monday, May 24, 2010

Dream #220 (May 24, 2010)

Hmm.


I dreamt that I was in a very surreal world. Everything had a blue tint to it suspended in darkness and fog. It looked like something from an 80's low budget horror film.

Anyways, I traveled around searching for the 'right' house. I entered several different houses in the weird city I was in, and I didn't bother to knock. The strange thing was that many of the rooms looked similar to rooms I had seen in my past. One room in one of the houses looked similar to the house from Dream #183. Another room looked like the foyer from California Road Missionary Church. Yet another room looked like the classroom in which I took a New Testament class at Bethel. The last room I entered was what I thought was the right one. However, it was not. It was a small living room that resembled the living room of one of my mother's relatives, whom I visited with my parents several years ago. In this room Caitlin Geeslin (Regent University classmate), Shawn Niles (Oregon-Davis High School classmate), Delta (Regent classmate), and Jake (another guy that graduated from O-D), along with a few others that I did not know, were taking acting lessons from Christopher Walken. They were irritated that I had interrupted them.


Then I awoke. I don't really know what I was searching for in that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment