Friday, May 7, 2010

Dream #203 (May 5, 2010)

This was fun.


The beginning of last night's dream was awesome. I was sitting in my bedroom when I received a phonecall from ?uestlove of The Roots. He informed me that he was interested in playing the drums with Phil Bridges (an elderly musician in my church with whom I am recording an album) and me. So, logically, I walked outside into a city packed with small and colorful homes. However, there were no people or vehicles anywhere; there were only streets and houses. After a few minutes of waiting on my doorstep, ?uestlove walked up carrying a drum set on his back, ready to work. I asked him if the other members of The Roots were going to help out, and he told me they were on their way in their private jet. I wondered why he didn't go with them. Maybe he just wanted the exercise.

I then switched over to a different dream. I was at Prairie Camp, walking from behind the cafeteria to the softball diamond. In my hand was a plastic ice cream cone with real ice cream inside of it. I believe it was vanilla.

Anyway, there were a great number of people watching a big game. However, I only knew one of those people, Kevin Chupp, who was sitting atop a crow's nest (like one that could be found on a large ship). He had his binoculars in hand, along with a huge burger, and he looked as if he was enjoying himself.

Then things changed. People began to panick and look about them, trying to find something. Then a woman ran by me saying that her daughter had gone missing.

Not panicked at all, I walked into the woods by the softball field and found the young girl there sitting on a pile of rocks. I asked her why she had run away.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment