Friday, May 21, 2010

Dream #218 (May 21, 2010)

The organ is my new love.


I dreamt that I was in a thrift store, alone, in the middle of the night. For one reason or another, the store was still open, so when I saw a sweet little organ, I bought it for fifty cents. I was so happy that I rolled the organ out of the store right then and there.

I rolled this organ down a major highway (there were no cars anywhere, though) to a large supermarket, similar to Wal-Mart. I wheeled the organ around this store showing everybody what I had purchased. I was only distracted once by a bucket of five dollar movies, but I almost always concentrated on rolling about the organ.

After a while, I rolled it outside the supermarket by the pop machines. There I donated it to a bunch of skateboarders, who began using it as an object for them to grind upon. I felt good about myself.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment