Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dream #212 (May 15, 2010)

Another dream.


I began the dream with the knowledge that my older brother advised me to attend a small get together of people that I did not know because there was supposed to be an inflated plane ride for all those attending the picnic.

Well, I arrived at the picnic area and realized that I didn't know anybody there. Pastor Jason of Redeemer Missionary Church had a cousin there (I don't know if he actually has a cousin), and he talked to me for a little while (he had a cool mustache). But nobody else really talked to me. Coach Lotter (my high school track coach) was supposed to be there, but he didn't show up right away.

The picnic took place in a pavilion, and the rest of the area was grass and trees except for an enormous wall that was 500 feet long and 100 feet high. People were standing in line by the wall, waiting for the inflated plane ride. Now, I don't believe that inflated planes are real things. This craft was a mixture between a hot air balloon and an airplane, and I'm not exactly sure how it worked. There was a professional pilot there, and he would take one passenger at a time and fly around with him/her for a few minutes. After I waited in line for a very long time (I was at the end of the line), The pilot decided he was done flying right when it was my turn to join him. I was very upset, and my bitterness remained for the rest of the picnic.

I watched other people play frisbee, eat burgers, converse with each other, and enjoy themselves, but I did none of these things. I kept wondering why I listened to my older brother's advice.


I eventually awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment