Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dream #208 (May 11, 2010)

I've caught back up.

Last night I was part of some sort of game. Well, it wasn't as much a game as a life with multiple lives (or chances).

I would journey through a woods full of furry and colorful monsters until I reached a gravel road. I was often defeated by monsters, and they would eat me, and I would start back where I was before.

A couple times I made it past the gravel road. Every time I did this, the road was fall into the ground, and in its place would be a bottomless pit. I would be stuck in a circle clear of trees with a wizard (he was in his thirties, and he had short black hair and a red robe). This wizard threw lightning and women at me (it was strange; the women just appeared and tried to draw me into his trap). Many times I fell to his tricks and traps. A couple times I almost escaped him, but I fell into the pit.

Finally, after many trials, I defeated the wizard. When this happened, the world began to shake, and everything began to collapse around me. I ran back from where I originated, hoping to make it past the pit alive. Unfortunately, the wizard cast one last spell, which created an invisible wall in front of the only place where I could safely make it across the pit. I ran into this wall and was knocked toward the pit. I almost fell in, but I caught myself at the edge. I dangled there for a while, until finally I was pulled back to the surface by one of the trick women. She told me to hurry back, for the world was collapsing, so, with her assistance, I leaped from her back over the pit back to where I came from. I made it just in time, for the world behind me fell into complete blackness.

Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment