Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dream #201 (May 3, 2010)

Here.


In my dream, Kevin Chupp and I were substitute teaching at a very artistic school in a castle.

When we first walked into the classroom, the kids looked at us as if we were complete morons. It probably was caused by a mixture of their skepticism of Kevin's beard and the clothes we were wearing (athletic shorts and t-shirts). When we tried to take attendance, we were laughed at. Furthermore, some of the kids got up out of their stone seats and ran around the room. One kid found his way up a curtain toward an open window with a 50-foot fall to the ground. Luckily Kevin pulled down the curtain, bringing the child safe to the floor.

After a while, we finally settle the class down enough to begin teaching the lesson. It was all about how painting is a brain stimulation that all kids should practice. After the lesson was over, we, following the instructions left us by the teacher we were replacing, pulled out a bunch of toys and allowed the kids to play for the remainder of the school day.

After we were finished, Kevin and I parted, and I returned to my apartment, which looked a lot like my grandfather's kitchen and dining room. I took off my shirt (something I only do before bed and before swimming) and reclined in the hard wood dining room chair.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment