Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dream #268 (September 24, 2010)

This was pretty gross.


I dreamt that I was in a hospital/hotel with a few other guys and Carrie and Stella (Carrie's daughter) Badertscher. We were all there (except for Carrie and Stella) because we had to get our chests removed and replaced with a hard plastic/metal chest with a special liquid that would keep us alive. For some reason, the power went out right before our operation, so the doctors would not save us.

We all sat in the dark room, waiting for our lung diseases to kill us. Then, out of nowhere Stella (who is not yet two years old) began to take the replacement chests and prepare them for the procedure. I was curious, so I approached her. When I did so, she pulled out a battery-operated saw and cut into my chest. I did not pass out, but I felt very little pain. I watched as Stella took my old chest out and put my new chest in. She then sucked out the special yellow liquid from its storage container (which the rest of us did not think possible to obtain), and she spat it into its designated tube in my new chest. She closed me back up and I was fine.

I learned how to do the operation from Stella, so I successfully performed it on the other guys. When we were done, we walked outside of the hospital/hotel only to discover that the city had been bombed turned into a desert while we were in the hospital.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment