Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dream #248 (September 4, 2010)

Mediocre dream.


My father, little brother (Mike), and I went fishing off of a highway bridge in downtown Elkhart, Indiana. We put bread (I think) on a hook, which was attached to a piece of yarn tied to a bamboo pole and let it set atop the water. Two-foot fish would come and bunch up around the bread, and we would snare them in a matter of seconds. After several minutes of fishing we had several large-meal-worth of fish to take home.

As we cleaned up our fishing poles, I thought I recognized a couple of guys across the street at a shoe store there. So, I ran across the street, dodging cars on the way, and into the store (which was green all over). I found Jordan Heim and Jake Everett, a couple of high school acquaintances. They greeted me then left with some nice, newly purchased basketball shoes.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment