Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dream #253 (September 9, 2010)

Another.


I dreamt that I was leading a group of high school students on an overnight field-trip at the sand dunes. The dream took place right after sunset as the sky grew very dark. I was leading a line of students across an enormous dune that had a knife-like edge.

After about a half of a mile, we arrived at a mystical and beautiful sand formation that looked like a mansion. Nothing like it exists in real life, so I was able to experience something entirely original. The students and I were able to walk atop and inside the sand mansion, exploring its wonder.

After a while I left the students at the mansion with Dan Matteson (a friend of my father's) so that I could explore other areas of these dunes.

I saw some mind-blowing sand formations that were awesome to climb around. I wish I could describe them, but I cannot.

When I was finished exploring I tried to call dan with my cell phone. Unfortunately it had fallen out of my pocket at some point in my journey, so I was forced to retrace my steps. I knew I had a long night ahead of me.

But, actually, I did not have to search long, for one of the teenagers ran up to me with a sand-filled phone and its battery in his hands.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment