Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dream #261 (September 17, 2010)

Here.


I began the dream in a pawn shop. I was with Kyle Heffelfinger, and we were looking in the toy section. I began digging through a large barrel of old Sesame Street toys (some which looked familiar) as Kyle laughed at me. Disappointed with the assortment of Big Birds, I continued on.

After passing through a room of old wooden carved junk, which smelled like a garage sale, I discovered an alternative exit to the shop. Kyle didn't not want to join me as I walked through a glass door that led to a water park in a canyon.

I was amazed at the sights. However, I soon discovered that the canyon was fake and that I was then inside of a large mall (I despise malls). However, my hatred of malls was forgotten when I saw a shiny glass elevator.

I quickly entered in and pressed the highest number there was. Then I noticed that other people were also riding on the elevator, but they were riding on the deck that was built outside the doors. I was puzzled by this until I was doused with a bucket of water intended to catch the inexperienced elevator passengers off guard.

I was soaking wet when I arrived at the top floor. But my mind was taken from my troubles when I saw a large sand dune cliff about thirty feet ahead of me. I immediately, without any thought, ran and jumped off of the edge, falling about twenty stories into quicksand. I was stuck, and the people sitting in their lawn chairs at the top of the cliff were mocking me. I turned and noticed that Shaun Johnston's head was about three feet from my feet. Right before his head went under, his face turned into a Japanese cartoon version of himself and he froze.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment