Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dream #267 (September 23, 2010)

This will be short, but funny (to those who know Kyle Heffelfinger).


I walked into a McDonald's in the middle of a small city. For some reason that I didn't figure out until later, the Mac D's was decorated in blue and white. Even the arches were baby blue. That was the main reason that I went into it in the first place (that and I was craving a Mc Chic and a Double Chi).

When I went up to the cash register, I realized that the decorations were for a wedding. I turned to a stage on the right-hand side of the cashier and saw Kyle Heffelfinger getting married to a woman I had never met. I then watched the rest of the wedding, interested in who this woman was.

When Kyle saw me afterward (the reception was right there in the McDon's [how convenient]) and apologized for not inviting me.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment