Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dream #264 (September 20, 2010)

Again, I am sorry.


I know that I was working on a stop motion film. I can vividly remember that the lighting was greenish and very dim, and I know that I was using only clay.

Oh, wait, it's coming back to me now. Yes.

As I was working with the clay (it was a Medieval setting with a large castle and a large forest), I became very small, so small that I could experience the world I created.

Oh, yes, I'm glad I remembered this. It actually was meaningful, I think.

I saw that the clay was melting, but I ignored this. I continued to walk through the woods, enjoying the beautiful scenery, the work of my hands. The trees, however similar they all looked, were each interesting to look at. They were not complex at all, but the texture of the fingerprints and the odd lumping of the clay intrigued me.

However, before I could realize what was going on, all the clay had melted around me, forming a solid mass.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment