Friday, February 25, 2011

Dream #338 (February 25, 2010)

This is not a very exciting dream, but it is slightly interesting.


I dreamt that I was in my old blue bedroom (the bedroom I had as a child). My old white bunk bed was there, as were some of my old action figures (Batman and the Joker were there, of course). I was sitting on the floor with Carrie Badertscher, Amber Kreider, and Carrie's daughter Stella. The women were watching Teenage Mutatnt Ninja Turtles on a small television set (that resembled the old TV my family had when I was young), and Stellas was climbing onto my bed and jumping on my head. After performing that feat several times, she finally hurt herself by hitting her face on my shoulder. She became angry with me and said that I hurt her on purpose, then went crying to her mother (she's not normally like that). Then Carrie said it was time to go, so they all left me alone in the room.

It was nighttime anyway, so I decided to go to sleep. I climbed up to the top bunk and found my parents' dog Penny sleeping there. I thought it would be alright to let her sleep up there with me, but I was wrong. She kept drying to dig a hole in my back, and, for some reason, her tail would poke my legs and actually cause a sharp pain.

I put up with this for a long time.


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I was outside of a dark blue house standing in light blue snow in the middle of the night. Many people walked into the house looking as if they were ready for a big part, but I stayed outside.

I walked over to a large window and looked in on everybody having a good time while I stood outside in the cold.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment