Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dream #333 (February 20, 2010)

I apologize for missing several dreams. Though I remembered them a couple days ago, I can not recall them anymore.


I started out the dream in my backyard. There was snow on the ground, and there was all kinds of playground equipment strewn about. There were jungle gyms, upside-down monkey bars, sideways slides, and more. Hundreds of kids were there playing on the junky equipment as and friend of mine (whom I do not know in real life) and I played tether-ball (which I actually have in my backyard).

Suddenly, a huge game of capture the flag/snowball fight began. Kids were running everywhere hitting each other with snowballs, trying to capture the flag, which happened to be the tether-ball pole. I decided to play some defense, so I hopped on a mound of snow that had formed around a semi-sphere of monkey bars and began pelting the kids with snowballs as they tried to steal the flag. We were all having great fun.


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I was inside of my old high school thinking of my future. While I did this, I followed a long line of students (who were all dressed in white from head to toe) that was being led by my former English teacher (Mrs. Flaugher). Deep down inside of me, I felt a strange feeling that she was leading us to our deaths.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment