Friday, February 25, 2011

Dream #337 (February 24, 2010)

A little dream for the great many people that read this blog (when I say great many, I mean three).


I dreamt that I was playing a nerdy Medieval card game with a group of friends in a carpeted outdoor living room (there was a carpet, chairs, a couch, and a couple of lamps, but there were no walls and no ceiling). Stan Marks (Bethel College friend) was running the game, and about five other people were playing as well (including David Smith, Ashley Miller, and my brother Mike, all of which are Bethel students). It was a complicated game, and were were all very into it.

I began getting board after what seemed like a couple hours of this game, so I decided to run around in the woods (which was only about a hundred feet away from the outdoor living room). I ran into the woods and saw a big black bear on the trail eating some purple berries. He was a friendly bear, and he even waved as I ran by him.

Then I ran into a country road and saw an old station wagon parked on the side of it. Two mobsters in pink and white pin stripe suits were beating an overweight man to death with a lead pipe. After killing him, they shoved him into the back seat of the station wagon (it was the kind where the seats face each other). They waved at me as I ran passed them, but I didn't wave back. I was too astonished by what I had just witnessed to do anything but run away.

I soon arrived back at the card game, and I didn't tell anybody anything that I had seen.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment