Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dream #334 (February 21, 2010)

Another dream.


I dreamt that I was again in my old high school (Oregon-Davis). I was part of some great treasure hunt that was taking place there. Now, in the dream, I had already graduated high school, but was visiting because I had been asked to help interpret an old map that Mr. Marsh (my former social sciences teacher) had discovered in the school. I was an expert treasure hunter, which is why they called me up.

I had assembled a team of people to search the school with me. I had a professional digger (who was basically a strongman with a shovel), and some extra helping hands (all of which were high school students at the time, and all of which I don't know in real life).

We began digging everywhere, tearing up the floors of the school. We dug in the hallway, in the cafeteria, in the math classroom, outside in front of the school, and near the flag pole. We never found anything.


I eventually woke up after a long night of digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment