Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dream #380 (April 28, 2011)

A little crazy dream.


I dreamt that I was a soldier in a strange battle. I was in an average-sized home with gray carpet on the floors and the walls. There my fellow soldiers (who were all merely boys) and I were fighting our enemies to the death. However, our enemies consisted of young boys and girls, with only a few adults. I didn't want to fight, but I knew that if I didn't, I would be killed. I just managed to avoid all contact with others.

Part way through the battle, one of the young girls cornered me in a nearby room and began swiping at me with her claws. I told her that we should call a truce. Several times she acted like she was going to accept the offer, but when I would go to shake hands, she would try to snag me with her claws. This was more dangerous than it sounds, for her claws contained a poison.

Finally, after several long minutes of avoiding the slashes, I was able to freeze my enemy.

I ran back to the room I started in just as a car drove through the wall. A bunch of German kids jumped out and got ready to attack my fellow soldiers and me. I silenced them all, held out my hands, and begged them to only hurt each other a little bit so that we could all go home to receive medical attention and escape the war.

They didn't listen to me, and they began ferociously attacking each other.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment