Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dream #377 (April 20, 2011)

This was crazy.


The dream had two very different stories going on, yet they were happening simultaneously. I'll begin with the slightly more normal one.

I was living with Jon Andrew Castleberry in Virginia Beach. We were getting ready to put on a huge concert, for our latest album was a hit. In the band were the two of us and Kevin Chupp and my little brother Mike Baughman. We sounded a bit like Fleet Foxes, but better (we were pretty awesome in the dream). When the dream began, Jon Andrew and I were sitting at his kitchen table looking over our budget for the concert, trying to decide which fancy things we should have there (lighting, balloons, streamers, etc.). After a while, we began discussing jobs. Jon Andrew mention that he had a tough time finding work after college.

Suddenly his aunt walked in (I'm not sure he has an aunt; if he does, I most likely haven't met her). She said, "When I finished college, I went to prison. You might as well do that the way jobs are these days." Jon Andrew actually seriously considered her advice.

Then I had to leave the kitchen and meet somebody at a small parking garage.

When I left, I became Daniel Smith (also known as Brother Danielson from the Danielson Famile). I met up with actress Charlotte Gainsbourg and we talked about how were were going to take down the city's largest and most hated crime lord, Christoph Waltz. Our plan was for me to fake my death. I had a prosthetic leg in the dream, so I was going to act like it ripped off my body so I could get Christoph to disregard me as a threat.

Charlotte and I entered the parking garage and busted into a meeting of crime lords from various cities. Christoph chased me out of the room shooting at me. I set of a fake explosion and threw my prosthetic leg across the room and laid down on the ground acting as if I was dying.

Christoph then shot me in the arm and left me there to die. I don't know why he didn't kill me or why he believed that my leg blew off.

Shortly afterward, Charlotte met up with me and dragged me out of the garage. I told her that I had to practice for the big concert I was a part of and that I would meet up with her later to discuss our future plans of taking down Christoph Waltz's crime empire.

I met up with Jon Andrew, Kevin, and Mike in an attic. Kevin and Jon Andrew played acoustic guitars, Mike played various percussion instruments, and I played the accordion. We all sang simultaneously and we sounded amazing. We were ready to perform. Charlotte had watched us practice and she informed me that she was excited for the concert (she is a musician as well, by the way).


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment