Monday, April 18, 2011

Dream #374 (April 17, 2011)

A simple dream.


I dreamt that I was living in a campground somewhere on the east coast. It was dark outside, but I could not sleep.

I walked outside my camper and saw how beautiful the area was. There were no other campers or tents or people anywhere. I was alone, but I enjoyed it. I immediately packed up my camper (it collapsed into a very small box that trailed behind my car) (I had a blue car by the way), and left the site.

As I drove through the grass (there were no roads), I looked at the beautiful scenery. The grass was deep green. The pines were dark, yet welcoming. The sky was a soft purple.

I thought about how sad I would be in a few hours when the sun would rise and take away the beauty I was seeing.

As the color in the sky began to fade, I saw a busy toll road off in the distance. I knew that I had a long drive ahead of me.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment