Friday, January 22, 2010

Dream #99 (January 22, 2010)

I have little time to post this, but I'll do the best that I can.


This dream took place at a large conference geared towards middle aged men and women. The conference was held at an enormous hotel with an enormous event hall. The carpeting of the entire building was a disgusting green color (similar to the carpets in the Regent Communications School) that nearly made me sick.

At the onset of the dream, Kevin Chupp and I were prepping the speakers and hosts of the mammoth event that was about to take place in the event center. We gave them massages, inspirational speeches, and other basic preparations. Finally, the show began, and Kevin and I found our seats in the third-level balcony.

The first person to come onto the stage was a middle-aged woman with two large, inflated crocodiles. I immediately got out of my seat and walked out of the event center, with Kevin behind be saying, "Where do they find these clowns?"

As we left the event center, we passed a gorgeous piano that I absolutely had to play. However, as I went to sit down, two typical junior high kids sat down before me and began banging horridly upon the blessed instrument.

Kevin and I then decided to leave down a secret slide that was behind a secret door in the wall.

We landed on a pile of laundry and old food and continued on our journey to a now unknown destination. On our way, we passed by a violinist who was digging through a refrigerator. Seeing us, she asked, "Do you guys happen to know where I could get some V Special Juice?"


Then I awoke, which explains why I remember that last question so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment