Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dream #104 (January 27, 2010)

I did not sleep much last night, for I returned home late and woke up early. I nonetheless dreamed a dream.


I was eating fruit in a state park, enjoying the scenery, and running from the bad guys. I seemed to be wearing a military uniform of sorts, and I was as quick and agile as a cat running from my little brother. I finished the fruit while leaping over a fence (it was a red fruit), spitting the seeds to might right before landing.

I climbed trees, swung on vines, slipped down water slides, hopped atop passing cars, and even jumped onto the back of a bird at one point. The chase was endless.


In fact, it only ended when I awoke. For the entire run of the dream I had a fear of the two men that were chasing me, yet I did not know who they were or why they wanted to catch up to me so badly. Maybe they just wanted to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment