Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dream #97 (January 20, 2010)

Wow.


This dream started in my neighbor's house, which, in my dream, was about five times its actual size. It was the middle of the night, and Nathan Ferch (my neighbor and old high school classmate) was hosting a candlelight feast. Also present were Katelyn Presnell, Michael Wayne Presnell, Rick and Lita Hall (the parents of a friend of mine), Nathan's parents, and some other older people.

Nathan and I quickly grew bored of the feast, so we decided to go outside and enjoy the snow at midnight. Together we built a monument dedicated to our old, dead dogs and, if I can say so myself, quite an impressive snow fort. We spent the next several minutes launching snowballs at the cars passing by.

Suddenly my dream jumped a year into the future. I was alone in my house waiting for the usual guests to attend the midnight candlelight feast, but nobody showed up. Maybe it was because I only had carrots and smoothies on the menu. I sat alone for a long time. Finally I gave up waiting and took a walk outside. There I ran into my other neighbors, Donald and Hillary. They were riding on the back of a ten foot horse along with about five friends of theirs. Because I had some extra smoothies already made up, I invited them all into my house (except for the horse, of coarse), and they enjoyed the smoothies and left.

Moments later, people began to arrive. Michael Wayne and Katelyn Pressnell, their sister Tracy and her husband Chris, Eric de Araujo, and a Emily de Araujo, and a bunch of other people I didn't know well were all there within seconds of each other (I don't know why these people decided to make a visit into my dream, for I haven't seen them for a while). Because I had already given away all the smoothies, I frantically began mixing ice cream and fruit in a blender. For one reason or another, I had to suck the mixed contents out of the blender with a straw and spew them into the cups of my guests. If this was not already bad enough, the blender exploded, splattering its contents all over my guests.

Then, out of nowhere, Cheryl (mother of the Presnell family), came in to save the day (or the night). She invited everyone to her home.

Suddenly we were all feasting on the largest amount of good food I have ever seen in the biggest house I had ever been in (I believe we were on the seventh or eighth floor of the house). After the dinner was finished, the guests needed to be entertained before going to bed, so everybody split up and went into different rooms of the house.

Then, as if it were completely normal, Michael Wayne and Cheryl cloned themselves, each creating several copies of each other. Then they went into all the rooms and entertained the guests. I stopped by several of the rooms to check on everybody and was impressed with Michael Wayne's amount of talents. One of his clones did a magic show, another preached a strong sermon, and a few others did an acrobatic act. Meanwhile, the Cheryls each gave interesting lectures on Biology, Psychology, Sociology, and Mathematics.

Overall, the night was fantastically entertaining. I grew very tired near the end of the dream, so I grabbed my sleeping bag and slept on a spiral staircase (it was somehow comfortable).


I woke up in the morning, refreshed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Intense! Glad I could be there for it though! :)

    ReplyDelete