Monday, January 25, 2010

Dream #102 (January 25, 2010)

I'm so tired.


At the beginning of this dream I was shooting around in a high school gym with my little brother before his basketball game scheduled fro that night. I was mainly shooting fifteen foot jump shots mixed with occasional lay-ups. However, I suddenly was overcome by an urge to dunk the basketball. So I half-heartedly jumped up toward the rim with the ball, and to my surprise, I easily dunked with both hands left hanging on the rim. I spent the next several minutes dunking crazy dunks. It was a lot of fun.


A little later, my friend Nathan Galvez picked me up from the gym and drove me in his Jeep to a campsite he had reserved. The whole way there I wanted to start a conversation with him, but was unable to do so. I felt intimidated by him for some reason. Even so, I was comfortable enough to prop my feet up on the dashboard and lean my chair back all the way. Finally we arrived at the camp. It was the middle of the night, and the only visible thing in the world was the booth where we were required to pay for the parking and campsite. Nathan put the Jeep into park and exited the vehicle in order to talk to the ranger.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment