Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dream #100 (January 23, 2010)

100 Dreams.


Last night's dream was very long and very detailed, but I will only give you a more bare-bones description so that I do not ruin it.

The dream began in an airport terminal that looked more like an indoor park, complete with trees, a playground, and park benches. I was sitting on one of the benches tying my shoe (which were white with neon green and orange stripes on them) when my life in the dream was drastically changed. A puff of smoke filled the air in front of me and a blue wizard with a long white beard emerged form the air. He had a special task for me.

He took me to a high point in another universe where I could look down and see all of that universe's planets. There were many planets of various shape, size, and color, and the view was amazing. The wizard then informed me that I was to clear each planet of all evil before I could return to work.

I immediately agreed and warped to the first planet (the biggest one, which happened to be green and gaseous). The planet was indeed green when I arrived. I started my chore by jumping on the heads of all the things that appeared evil to me. Fortunately for me and for the dwellers of that planet, evil and good were easily discernible.

After hours of jumping on the heads of the 'bad-guys' (like in Super Mario), I had successfully cleared the planet of evil. I had done such a good job that I didn't want to leave the place when the wizard came to warp me to the next planet. It was nice to have only good around me for once.

Because I had been 'tainted' by purity, the wizard sent me back to the same time and place from which I had initially come (the airport). Apparently once I had tasted perfection, I would never be able to destroy evil again (try making sense of that. It's one of those things upon which you can force some sort of meaning).


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment