Friday, January 15, 2010

Dream #92 (January 15, 2010)

Another one.


At the onset of the dream, I was sitting on the floor of a very tight room filled with many other people all of which I did not know except for my brother Matt and his wife Brittany. For some reason I remember that we were being held temporarily captive there.

Anyways, we were all eating sack lunches. I was sinking my teeth into a nasty red delicious apple (I'm not a big fan of that particular kind) when, for no apparent reason, Matt tossed my orange and my apple out the door.

Annoyed, I climbed over the hoards of people filling up the floor and fell out the door (the outside of the door looked strangely similar to the church lobby at Koontz Lake). I looked upon my battered fruits, both with horrible bruises and dents, in deep sadness. I picked them up as if they were dying puppies and, with them in my arms, I gently carried them back to my brother. "Look what you did."

Then I decided to go to the bathroom. There were two stalls there (one of which was designated for the handicapped) and no urinals, for it was a unisex bathroom. I walked into the appropriate stall, considerate of a potential handicapped person that might need to relieve themselves. After a couple of minutes of playing Sudoku while sitting on the toilet, two guys and a girl walked into the handicap stall, not noticing me.

One of the guys laid himself on the ground, propping his head against the toilet, and I recognized him to be the older brother of my friend Jacob Bartlett (whom I have not seen for quite some time). They were discussing his secret life, for they thought they were in a private place, but I overheard everything. Apparently, in my dream, Justin Bartlett was going to start a bakery after getting in and out of prison (which was supposed to be good for his image). That was interesting.

Suddenly, while eavesdropping, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment