Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dream #399 (May 27, 2011)

Yet another alien dream.


I dreamt that I was working at Prairie Camp. However, camp was much different than it is in real life. Everything was dark, and unquenchable fires were burning all about. A camp assembly was being held at a large set of bleachers. The seats were all full of extra terrestrial campers, and the humans had to sit on the ground next to the bleachers.

Suddenly, the alien campers began shooting the human campers with their laser blasters. This, of course, upset me greatly, and I tried to get my bosses (different than my bosses in real life) to kick the aliens out of the camp, but they told me that they wanted species diversity. It bothered me that they didn't take the death of several campers seriously.

Then the aliens received a stern warning not to kill anyone else. They promised that they wouldn't, but when I was explaining a game later that night, they began shooting campers again. I became very angry with my superiors, and I let them know my opinions. Then a bunch of men in black suits came and shut the camp down, ordering everyone to leave.

I sat by the exit to the camp (which was a small carpeted room) and watched the campers and their parents leave in a single file line. The only people in this line that I knew where Brent Thomas and Bud, Cris, and Dori Walterhouse. As Dori walked by me, her young face turned old, which startled me.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment