Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dream #397 (May 23, 2011)

I was on vacation from blogging.


I dreamt that I was in my front yard with my little brother. We were having a bake sale.

There were several wooden table set up under the pines trees there, filled with various breads, cakes, muffins, roles, pies, and more tasty treatsies. Now, my brother (Mike Baughman) and I don't bake very often, but this dream made me want to learn the art form. There was so much good food.

Well, not very many people came to our bake sale. There was an old lady who was dripping with perfume, weighed down by several pearl necklaces, who purchased a few loaves of bread, but that was our only customer.

After a while, Morgan Ferch (my neighbor) walked across the street and asked how things were going. I informed her of our lack of business, then offered her a piece of carrot cake to take back home to her family. Then, suddenly, she began to strangle me.


This strange reaction was the result of my older brother (Matt Baughman) throwing his dog into my bed (in real life), causing me to come painfully into consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment