Monday, May 9, 2011

Dream #389 (May 7, 2011)

Here is a dream.


I dreamt that I was shopping in a large department store. I was with a hispanic guy that I don't know in real life, and we were looking at various cereals.

As we searched, a man walked up to us and tried to sell us winter coats. It was winter in my dream, but I already had a coat.

We decided to leave after that incident, and we returned to a cabin in the woods where we lived. Several middle aged people were there dining, and when we got back, they asked us if we had brought back any cereal. We said, "No," then turned and headed back to the store.

When we began to look at the cereals again, we noticed that there was a trivia contest question on each box. The contest was put on by the store, and the winners would get a bunch of free cereal from them. All the questions had to do with old Disney cartoons, so I knew most of the answers.

We had to get ten questions right before getting the cereal. We answered 8 very easily, but we were stuck on the last two. Then I had a brilliant idea to go find different kids books within the store based on the Disney movies so that I could find out the answers without leaving.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment