Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dream #398 (May 26, 2011)

This was strange.


I dreamt that I was cruising down a back road in Hamlet, Indiana with my brother Mike Baughman. I was driving a blue car from the 80's. We were moving right along until the car suddenly hit a nasty bump that caused the passenger door to fly open. I stopped the car immediately.

Mike and I got out to observe the damage. We discovered that we hat hit two wooden blocks with weird, thick antenna sticking out of each of them. I picked them up and put them in the car. I was about to drive away when I noticed in my side view mirror that my wallet and some of my other possessions were lying by the side of the road where we had hit the wood blocks. I got out of the car and got my things.

I then drove to a house in the country where a graduation party was being held. There were several people there, and I was telling them my story about what had happened. Then one of the guys there informed me that somebody had place those weird wood blocks in the road so that he or she could steal my wallet. It was a weird technology.

Then a young guy walked out of the house and informed everyone that aliens had just contacted Earth for the first time.

I then left the party with Mike and drove down the road, contemplating what it all meant.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment