Monday, May 23, 2011

Dream #396 (May 14, 2011)

Another dream.

I dreamt that I was at a campground with Kevin Chupp and Mike Baughman (my younger brother). We were living in a cabin there, for we were the overseers of a teen retreat that was taking place. We had just returned from the grocery store, where we had purchased the groceries for the week: Craisins, cereal, milk, chips, and a frozen turkey.

There were a bunch of teens playing Frisbee with disc golf discs in our front yard when we returned. Mike and Kevin went inside the cabin to put away the groceries while I stayed and played around with the young guys. Brandon Snodgrass (a camper of mine from years ago) was there playing with Kevin’s yellow Beast (a kind of disc). I asked him where he had found it, and he told us that they had borrowed the discs from our house. I wasn’t too upset with that, for I was glad the guys were having fun.

When I walked into the cabin, I found Stan Marks there telling Mike and Kevin about his wedding plans. I asked him how he was doing, and he told me that he wanted to watch Star Wars. I thought that sounded like fun, so I walked over to the DVD player and popped in Episode II (why did I choose that one?).

Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment