Friday, May 6, 2011

Dream #388 (May 6, 2011)

This was wacky.


My family and I were participating in a community-wide scavenger hunt, which began at Oregon-Davis Jr/Sr High School. By the way, my family in the dream was not my family from real life. This mother had black hair and resembled the mother of a friend of mine from early elementary school, and the father was slimmer and shorter than my real father. I had a younger sister and brother in the dream, and they both were brats.

Our family got together in the gymnasium of the high school to discuss our plans for the hunt. My dad mapped out a route, with a little input from my mom, then we ran outside and hopped in our old van and took off.

As we were driving down a busy road nearing a great bridge that ran over a wide and deep river, we were suddenly hit by horrible traffic. We were stopped for quite some time.

After sitting in the van, doing nothing, for several minutes, a bunch of Chinese men in uniform overtook our van by force. The soldiers sat with us while one of them took over the driver's seat.

Because of their military position, they were somehow able to bypass the traffic and take us to their headquarters. Each of us were pulled out of the van and interrogated, in Chinese. None of my family knew what was going on or why we had been taken over.

Thankfully, the Chinese returned our vehicle to us and we were able to return to Oregon-Davis in peace.

When we got back, we walked into the gym and watched the awards ceremony, where various groups were given recognition and prizes for their scavenger hunt achievements.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment