Monday, May 2, 2011

Dream #383 (May 1, 2011)

I'm sorry for being a bit delayed and brief with my dream descriptions. I'm laking motivation. I feel like I'm on an island, occupied only by myself, where everything I create and pour my effort into is viewed and appreciated only by me.


All I remember about this dream is that I was outside a long line of storage units. It was dark, and I stood and stared at them for a long time.

Eventually a group of people came and formed a circle about me.


I switched to a different dream in which I was in the back lot of Koontz Lake Missionary Church playing the blues on my father's acoustic guitar. Teenagers were running about, trashing the area, tearing down walls, throwing sticks at the garage, busting up picnic tables, and more, all as I sat and played. Later on, Brent Thomas walked up to me and told me how surprised he was at my abilities.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment