Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dream #298 (December 26, 2010)

I keep putting off blogging my dreams. I apologize.


This is nuts. Last night I dreamt that I was in the future. There was a violent civil war going on in the United States, and much of the land was in ruin. The government was desperately trying to control the population, so 10% of Americans were incarcerated. There was one particular prison that held something like 1/4 of all the prisoners in the nation, which was a giant number of people.

At the start of the dream, I had all of this knowledge. I was attending some sort of party being held at Koontz Lake Missionary Church. As I stood in the corner of the fellowship hall, observing everyone, trying to spot government-hired strongmen, a young lady came up to me and asked if I would be willing to work for her. See, I was some sort of bounty hunter in the dream, and I must have been very good at it, for people were typically willing to pay me great amounts of cash for my services. However, in this particular instance, the woman expressed that the couple who wanted to hire me had no funding for bounty hunters. This young woman, however, thought their lives were in danger, so she came to me with not money.

Being the nice guy I am, I agreed to go with her to the couple's house. On the way there (we took a taxi) I realized, while talking to the young woman, that the couple was a very important couple to the rebellion against the government, and I was glad to be helping them, though I was slightly afraid that the forces against them would be too great for even me to deal with.

When I arrived at the couple's home, they were looking over blueprints in their kitchen. I let them be and began playing pool on the table they had near their front door. A few minutes later, three heavily armed girls busted through the front door, each of them pulling out several sharp objects.

I immediately broke me pool stick in half, leaped off the pool table and hit the ring leader in the head with one part of the broken stick. I then picked up that girl's knife, threw it into the neck of the one to her right. Then I took a gun from that dead girl's right boot and shot the third girl. All this took place in only a few moments. I don't know where this violence comes from. It's pretty sickening.

After I conquered the threat, I went to make sure the important couple was alright. They were fine, until about an hour (in dream time) passed by, when hundreds of government officers burst through the already-broken front door and took everyone in the house into their custody.

We were brought to a judge, who was seating in a small, but tall room that sat directly above the giant underground prison (the one that held 1/4 of American prisoners). There was a very quick trial (which primarily consisted of the judge yelling at the couple). After a few minutes, they were shot down a tube into their separate cells. I, however, was not imprisoned immediately. I actually began chatting with the guards, already getting on their good side, before I was even taken in (I was, of course, playing them).

I was allowed to go free, so I went to an Old Country Buffet. However, right when I was about to get a slice of ham, I was taken down by two government officers. The next thing I knew I was in jail.

Time then passed by in a strange way. The next thing I remember, I had already befriended the warden of the prison, and he let me do pretty much whatever I wanted. He had heard of me when he read an article in an entertainment magazine that had me listed as one of the most memorable characters ever seen on film. I apparently was a very violent character in a documentary-style film directed by Greg Beck, a film which the warden loved. I took advantage of that very quickly.

One instance I remember very well was when I was up in the 'box' (the warden's office) with the warden as he made all the rest of the prisoner's poop on the floor, pee on their feces, then carry the spoiled feces to a large pile in the middle of the prison, where they were then forced to all climb atop of. It was absolutely disgusting, and, while I was glad I didn't have to take part in the torture, I was also ashamed that I had gotten out of the punishment while all the other prisoners had not. It was then that I realized that all the prisoners were out of their cells, with only a couple loose chains weighing them down, but we definitely outnumbered the guards. I quickly grabbed the microphone in the warden's 'box' and directed the prisoner's to riot, and riot they did. It wasn't long before we, using the ammunition in the prison, blew a hole in the wall of the prison and escaped, losing not a single prisoner in the process.

I ran out into the daylight, and it hurt my eyes.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment