Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dream #296 (December 20, 2010)

This was different than usual.


In the first part of the dream, I was there, but not actually present. I was some sort of vapor that could only witness what was happening without actually taking part.

I was with Scooby-Do and Shaggy, and we were trying to reach a giant green and blue mansion that sat on the top of a small mountain. We snuck around the front gate (though they didn't know I was there) and into the front yard. To get over the gate, Shaggy jumped off of Scooby's back, then stood at the top and pulled the great dane up to his level. I just kind of hovered over the fence.

Then we reached a manmade waterfall that we had to climb. Scooby began his ascent, but kept slipping, in a very cartoony way, on the fake stones in the waterfall. I kept trying to help him, but because of my vapor-ness, I was unable to do anything. And Shaggy was of no help, for he was standing about thirty feet away, looking all around him for no apparent reason.


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I was in a large gymnasium with the high school boys' basketball team that I played with years ago. For some reason, though, I was just their manager. I was filling up water bottles and collecting loose basketballs that wandered off during their warm-ups.

For one reason or another, the team, after having one the state championship, was scheduled to play the state champion girls team of that year (which, in real life, was the girls' team from the same school, but no in the dream). I had been wondering why all the balls were the size used for girls basketball.

After the warm-ups were over, I went to the concession stand and bought some nachos and cheese, which made the coach angry. But instead of scolding me, he told me to put a jersey on.

I followed his order and joined the basketball team in the locker room. We came out ready to play some ball, and when the game started we, as expected, dominated. I even got to play a little bit (which was a rare occurrence in high school).


I awoke somewhere in the midst of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment