Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dream #293 (December 16, 2010)

I'm sorry I'm not blogging my dreams every day. I've been quite busy, and I haven't been around my computer for a while (this is my brother's laptop).


In this dream I signed up, while I was at Bethel, to be an assistant at a boys and girls club. I drove my old white Cutless Siera (the car I had my Freshman year at Bethel several years ago) to the great complex where it was to all take place. It was extremely snowy (there were several feet of snow on the roads even) and it was dark by the time I had arrived.

When I walked into the center, my old band director, Mr. Bertasso, was there leading a big game of basketball. He saw me and asked me to ref, so I pulled off my Woolen jacket and discovered that I was already wearing a ref shirt.

I finished out the game, then everybody began to leave. I walked out into the snowy, tungsten lit parking lot and discovered that my car was gone, so I began walking down the insanely busy highway (I actually chose to walk in the median) back toward my house. As I was walking, I met up with Josh Hartsell (who was my RA at Bethel). We talked as we walked back to Bethel.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment