Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dream #276 (November 3, 2010)

This is short, but hopefully it will be the start of many blogged dreams.


I dreamt that I was in the basement of my parents' house talking with Dan Jeter, Jon Andrew Castleberry, and Nathan Galvez (all friends from Regent University), and we were carrying on a conversation that had taken place that night right before I went to bed (my dreams aren't usually so literal).

It was a very boring conversation. Dan kept mentioning how much homework and studying he had to do, I kept mentioning how much I loved to do those things (I really did enjoy them while I was in school), and Nathan kept mentioning how I was a ridiculous person for saying those things.


I later found myself on a street in Valparaiso, Indiana with my little brother Mike. He and I were tossing a tennis ball back and forth to each other for a very long time. We eventually came upon an old schoolhouse, where I was to put on a concert with Phil Bridges (an elderly man from Koontz Lake, IN, who plays banjo; I actually did put on a concert with him in real life). I entered the place and found a bunch of folding chairs set up, but the only person there was Phil. I then realized that I hadn't actually told anybody that the show was going to take place, so I ran out into the community and shouted out the information about the concert everywhere I went.

Unfortunately, I didn't just run into the community as I was. For some reason, I thought that I was not dressed appropriately, so I went into a bathroom to change clothes. When I walked out of the bathroom and ran outside, I discovered that I had forgotten to put my nicer clothes on after taking my other clothes off (in essence, I was naked, except for the black suspenders I was somehow wearing).

For some reason, this did not stop me from entering people's homes and trying to get them to see me perform live music (I must have been short on time).

The crazy thing is that my advertising technique worked. When I returned to the old schoolhouse, it was packed with people. I was also still naked.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment