Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dream #282 (November 20, 2010)

Three in a row. I'm getting back into the groove.


I dreamed that I was in a small blue car in a large black parking lot with my whole immediate family. We barely fit in the car, but we managed. We were sitting in a parking space in the lot in front of a large unmarked building.

After sitting there for quite some time, my older brother Matt and I decided that we couldn't wait anymore and that we were going to go into the building. When we walked inside, all we could see were crazy colorful flashing lights and bodies gyrating all around. We soon left.

When we came back outside, it was suddenly dark (it was afternoon before). I ran to the car and discovered that my family was nowhere to be found. I looked back to tell Matt, but he was gone as well. Then I noticed a man in a suit with dark, long hair and a beard standing by me, with a bunch of body guards. He was looking right at me with a strange smile on his face.

He was soon distracted by a pregnant Native American woman who was shouting at the top of her lungs as she walked toward him.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment