Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dream #442 (April 3, 2012)

This was rather crazy.


I dreamt last night that I was on a mission to space.  I was sent there by government authorities to prevent the destruction of the world by an evil genius who had set up a space station/giant laser that was scheduled to fire in a matter of hours from my departure.

I had my own personal rocket, which was not much larger than a car.  I shot into space and, with flames around my windshield, I rapidly approached the space station.  When I landed, I was greeted by five allies who had also journeyed there that day.  I quickly laid out for them the plans I had made to destroy the space station.  I instructed them on how dismantle each of the eight lasers that made up the great weapon of the space station that was aimed at Earth.

From there, we stealthily entered the room and began disassembling the lasers.  Well, I began disassembling a laser, for my five companions didn't fully comprehend how to do what I was doing, and they just stood and watched me.  I only rewired two lasers before we were caught.

I managed to elude the guards as they came and took my allies away, dragging them into tiny prisons.

When the room was again empty, I picked up where I had left off (on the third of eight lasers).  However, the evil genius entered the room as if he knew I had been there all along.

This evil genius was, in the dream, an old friend of mine.  He laughed and asked me why I hadn't tried rescuing my friends.  I said they were a bit useless, and he said Earth was a bit useless.  I tried to work his emotions by describing innocent people that he was about to destroy, but he had no heart.

As he talked to me, his minions began changing the lasers back to how they were before I had tampered with them.

The evil genius put his arm around me and ordered the lasers to fire.

Earth exploded.


Then I entered into a different dream.


I was editing a short film for Sarah Church (a former Regent University student I worked with a couple times).  She and some forty-year-old guy were looking over my shoulder as I worked, which bothered me.  I was in a metal room, working at a metal desk, sitting on a metal chair.  It wasn't a great environment.

After a little while, the doorbell rang (apparently we were inside of a house).  We all three ran downstairs (the rest of the house was a bit more homey) and answered the door.  It was Jon Ayee (a former classmate of mine at Regent), and he talked to us about a hot air balloon expedition that was about to take place.  I left Sarah and the other dude and followed Jon.

We ran into a field of lush green grass, in the center of which was an enormous, multi-colored hot air balloon.  I jumped into the basket and beckoned Jon to join me.  He said he could not go where I was going, cut the ropes holding me down, and waved as I ascended.

As I floated, I saw Fisher Price toy pirates battling each other below me.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment