Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dream #446 (April 21, 2012)

Here we go.


I was wandering about a huge building with many narrow hallways, all of which had carpeted floors, ceilings, and walls.  It was interesting.

I first entered a great carpeted hall where thousands of fancily dressed people were wandering about from table to table eating what was served at each.  I tried to enter, but I realized that there was a great sheet of glass between the room and myself when I walked into it.  After that realization, I stood and watched the people for quite some time.

After that, a doorman dressed in red typed his typical doorman hat to me as he asked me what I would like to do next.  I asked him what he suggested, and he pointed his finger to a distant hallway.  I took his advice.

The hallway (again, it was completely covered in carpet) led me to another hallway that was simply cement.  It had a strange green lighting, and I saw a long-haired man holding bones and staring at me as I passed.  This hellish hallway led me to another hallway.

I entered it and discovered that each doorway in the new hall led to a different dentist's office.  I was apparently in a school of dentistry, and each student had his/her own practice.  When I entered the hall I was given the choice of which dentist I desired.  I chose the dentist in room 308.

At first I though I had made a brilliant decision.  The dentist was about my age, and she knew a lot about movies, so we were able to make good conversation (well, considering she had her fingers in my mouth much of the time).  However, halfway through the checkup she realized that she was in the wrong room and told me she had to leave.

I was left alone for a while until finally a giant woman entered.  She had the body of a professional wrestler and was quite intimidating.  Her hands were so bulky that she gripped the tooth tools far too tightly, which tore tremendously at my gums.  I was bleeding all over the place.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment