Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dream #448 (April 25, 2012)

A day late is an apple in crate.

I was spending Easter Sunday with my family in my house.  My brothers (Mike and Matt Baughman) and I were hunting hidden eggs in the house for quite a while.

After discovering them all, we joined our Grandpa Baker and our parents and cousins at the kitchen table to eat some real eggs (the ones we found were plastic and filled with candy).  For some reason, I got up from the table and left out the back door.

When I did, I was inside of a subway train.  I was with my immediate family.  Well, in this part of the dream, my family was hispanic (my parents and brothers were hispanic versions of my real parents and brothers).  We were homeless in this dream, and we lived in a hidden compartment in a subway car.

I decided that I wanted to escape such a pathetic life, so I tried to leave the train.  However, the train wasn't natural.  It was a maze of trains that I could not escape.  Every time I tried to exit, I somehow ended up on another train.


I never escaped, for I awoke after a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment