Monday, April 9, 2012

Dream #443 (April 8, 2012)

Before Easter morning.


I dreamt that I was investigating a camp, though the place was built like a city.  There were tall buildings, disgusting streets, and grimy apartments.  I wandered about this city for a time, in search of any malefaction worthy enough for me to investigate.

I finally discovered one particularly abrasive venue.  For starters, this purple building had colorful smoke billowing from all cracks, doors, and windows.  Furthermore, there were some rough lookin' fellas,apparently armed for WWIII, guarding the door.

I tried to make my way into the front entrance, expecting to be violently rejected, but I was miraculously, or suspiciously, allowed to pass through.

When I entered, my eyes beheld such an onslaught of violence, drug use, and harassment, all in a matter of moments, for after those moments, I was hit atop the head with a baseball bat, and I blacked out.

When I came to, I was in the middle of the 'camp's' playground.  I felt strange and uneasy, so I stumbled to the nearest restroom.  When I looked in the mirror, before noticing the bruises and dried blood on my face, I saw that my hair and beard had been annihilated.  I was clean-shaven with a buzz cut.  Under usual circumstances, I would have been fine with this feel, but I had been growing out my hair for months for a short film project in which I planned on acting (happening in real life as well).  I was infuriated and began storming the campground city for the culprit.


After interrogating a few children, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment