Monday, April 16, 2012

Dream #445 (April 16, 2012)

Nutrageous.  I'm on the verge of insanity.


In the beginning of the dream, I emerged from the woods behind my parents' home in Koontz Lake, Indiana.  I slowly approached a large lump in the yard that looked peculiar.

When I arrived at this mass, I realized it was the shell of a grizzly bear.  I picked up its head and looked into its mouth.  I noticed that there was a staircase that traveled from the back of its tongue down through its throat.

I was curious, so I opened up the mouth of the bear as wide as the jaw would allow and I entered in.

It was hot and humid, and it stank something horrible; even so, it was beautiful, in a way.  Stabilizing myself with the saliva-covered lining of the throat, I made my way down the stairs.

I entered into a foggy room filled with old wooden dressers, tables, and chairs.  I took a few steps into the room and was greeted by gunfire.  I quickly took cover behind a dresser and discovered a handgun fastened to the back of the dresser.  I grabbed it and, with some insane courage, stood up from my cover and began shooting into the fog.

I continued to slowly walk into a great amount of opposing gunfire, but I was never hit.  I managed to take down several of my opponents as I made my way to the other end of the bear.

I finally reached the end, which I knew mainly from the smell.  I found a ladder that led out of the foggy room.  I ascended the ladder, climbing toward a blue light.  When I reached the top, I discovered a small platform with a trap door in the center.  Jon Ayee (a friend of mine from Regent University) and his fiance Kassi were sitting beside the trap door, trying to decipher some sort of code.  They had several old hardcover books open beside them; they must have been using them for research.

Jon looked up at me and asked me if I could help unlock the trap door.  I looked at the lock and began fiddling with it.  It was made up of letters, numbers, and colors, and was far more complicated than any lock I had previously encountered.  Somehow, however, I managed to solve the puzzle in a matter of minutes.  I told Jon and Kassi goodbye.

I burst through the trap door and plopped out the anus of the grizzly and fell a few stories into a swimming pool.

I stayed underwater for a while, trying to distinguish the dark blue fish from the surrounding dark blue water.  When I emerged, I saw my brother Mike sitting on the ledge of the pool with only his feet in the water.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment