Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dream #226 (May 30, 2010)

Interesting.


I dreamt that Kevin Chupp (a good friend of mine), a middle-aged balding guy, Wolverine (from X-Men), and I were on a special team that was ransacking Koontz Lake Missionary Church in search for a missing young woman. We were hired by a wealthy retired man to find this missing person, who was his granddaughter.

We first searched through the kitchen, then through the fellowship hall. Next we went into the basement, throwing everything in sight, most of the time for no real reason.

We found no leads at the church, so we fled the scene by foot and ran into a nearby city (fictional) and began ransacking a seemingly random apartment building. As we did this, we heard some commotion coming from the building next to us. We ran next door, just as a small explosion went off inside. When we went through the front door, we could see nothing but smoke. We finally found a clear room where we could see the young woman and a few young men, none of them bound.

Then I switched over to a different dream. In this dream I was running a daycare inside the same apartment building I had ransacked in the dream before. There were tons of infants on the carpeted floor playing a game I had invented. They all had to crawl through a maze that I had created with masking tape. These babies, though they looked very young, could all talk with the vocabulary of a high schooler. It was quite interesting, especially when one young baby boy began asking me about Christianity and salvation. I explained to him who Christ was and what he did. He told me he wanted to consider Christianity, but he wanted to be left alone for a while.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment