Friday, June 4, 2010

Dream #230 (June 3, 2010)

There is a little more detail than the night before.


I was living in a city that much resembled Harlem. Unlike the real Harlem, however, it was always golden hour there, and the buildings were shining brightly and beautifully.

I was riding my bike around the city when Andrew Jensen (a former high school classmate of mine) ran up to me and said that the basketball team was traveling to New York City. I was tired of basketball, but I thought a trip to New York sounded fun.

So, I bought some gear at a sporting goods store that had no people inside, not even employees (I paid for everything at a paying machine). I purchased a red jersey and some new basketball sneakers.

I then biked over to a dome-shaped gymnasium and joined the team for a summer practice. In the dream I had already quit the team, but they let me back on without asking any questions.

After practicing some plays, we did some suicides (there wasn't even a coach there; we were that disciplined).


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment