Friday, June 4, 2010

Dream #231 (June 4, 2010)

This is short but interesting.


I was at Bethel College in Mishawaka, Indiana, and I was with several of my friends from there and from Prairie Camp, including Kevin Chupp, Amber and Jeff Kreider, Amy Ennis, Shana Beers, Carrie and David Badertscher, and Jason Suter.

We were all playing put-put golf in the practice soccer field. It wasn't typical put-put though, for we were all riding on Razor scooters while we played, which was actually a lot of fun. Interestingly enough, I believe Amber Kreider was the most talented scooter-put-put golfer amongst the group.

We played nine holes, which were all typical put-put golf holes.


I awoke after those nine holes (though there were at least thirty holes left to play).

No comments:

Post a Comment