Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dream #232 (June 5, 2010)

This was fun.


The first part of my dream took place at a crazy party in a gigantic mansion that rested on a cliff by the ocean. I walked around inside for a while, talking to my older brother about the punch that I had in my hand, watching all of the other people at the party enjoying themselves. Some were just talking, others were playing yard games, a few were playing pinball, and still others were sliding down the rails of the staircases. The activity that stuck out most to me was the break-dancing that was being performed by many elderly men from Koontz Lake Missionary Church, including Phil Bridges and Rich Amon (I'm not sure if that is spelled right). Phil was quite an exceptional break dancer. He would leap around the rafters, spin his body at mind-blowing speeds, and flip multiple times in the air in a single leap.

After watching Mr. Bridges tear up the dance circle, I went outside with my brother (Matt). We looked down at the bottom of the cliff where there were all kinds of people packing up their fishing gear, giving up on trying to win the fishing contest, where they were supposed to catch a giant electric eel that was known to reside somewhere in the waters near the mansion.

I thought this was a great time to attempt to catch the eel, for everyone else seemed to be giving up. So I climbed to the bottom of the cliff. My brother watched me for a short while, then returned to the party. There were a few boats out on the ocean, but nobody else was on the shore with me when I cast the line out.

I then went into another dream. I was at Prairie Camp. I had just walked out of the 'Rookie' bathrooms, and I entered into the tabernacle, where my boss, Carrie Badertscher, was speaking. She was very serious about the subject, and she drove many of the people of her audience to fear. People actually began to leave the tabernacle because they were so afraid of whatever Carrie was talking about.

After she finished, I walked up to her and told her that she was very prideful for doing what she did. I don't know where that came from, but I said it, and, in my dream, it cost me my friendship, for I jumped ahead in time to a meal that I was eating with her and the rest of the Prairie Camp staff, and she would not acknowledge my existence.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment