Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dream #228 (June 1, 2010)

June has come.


The first part of my dream took place in a small city in the middle of the night. There were very few people out and about, but I was nonetheless shopping at a Lowe's. This was not a typical shopping experience, however, for there was a massive hole blown into the side of the building. It had actually been put there by an explosion that occurred in the building next door, but it sure left its mark. I remember looking for large tires in the section that had been blown up.

Then I switched over to a different dream. I was an entertainer at a young kid's birthday party. It was all going down at David and Carrie Badertscher's house (not their house in real life, but the house my subconscious gave them). It looked like the house of one of my little brother's childhood friends (Blake Sloan), but it was in the middle of a bright green woods.

Anyway, Lucy Kreider and Stella Badertscher were there (a couple of cool babies I know), and they had all kinds of friends and balloons with them. After clowning around, juggling a bunch of pies, and singing songs atop a picnic table, I went into a small garage and built Stella a bicycle from scratch (with instructions, of coarse). When I finally had the bike all put together (this took a long time, and all the kids watched me for some reason), I realized that one tire was where it should be, but the other tire was above the handle bars.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment